Guidelines for Hotspots
- A Wagnalls card is required.
- All hotspots and passes will have one that is holdable to be picked up at the circulation desk; the others are first come, first served.
- A hold can be placed up to two months in advance.
- If the item is not picked up by the second day of the reserved period, the item can be checked out to someone else.
- We can hold the first come, first served passes/hotspots for up to a day at the circulation desk.
- They check out for one week. The maximum extension is for an additional one week for a total of two weeks in the case of someone going on vacation with a hotspot.
- Hotspots are deactivated if they are not returned on time, and a charge of $99 will be applied to the patron’s account.